KNOW YOUR RIGHTS
A lot of times my ability to win a case is affected by my clients confessing or incriminating themselves.
SO KNOW THESE BASIC RULES:
1. Exercise your right to remain silent. Just ask for a lawyer and the interrogation stops. ALWAYS ask if you’re free to leave.
2. If a detective is calling repeatedly it’s because they may not have enough to convict you. They need your confession. CALL ME!
3. Never authorize a search. If they say they will get the dogs or warrant, tell them to do what they need to do. If the warrant has no probable cause, I have a chance to win the case. If you waive your rights, I have nothing to fight except the punishment. If you cooperate with the police investigation you only get hurt.
4. DO NOT speak on the phone to family or friend from the jail. ALL CALLS ARE RECORDED.
5. Call and hire me as your attorney representation.